Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My favorite Duggar: Amy, by a mile!

Seriously. Cousin Amy . . . the voice of reason. Okay, she carries around that yappy little Yorkie everywhere she goes, but her commentary is PRICELESS, as are her facial expressions.

Oh shit. I just admitted that I watched their show train wreck. Seriously, you can’t blame me . . . it’s like a gory car accident . . . as much as I want to turn away, I just can’t . . .

And my new favorite blog?! Right here, baby! http://duggarswithoutpity.blogspot.com/ Will definitely be added to my daily reads!!!

ps–still watching . . . must turn off tv . . . dancing confederate soldiers. NOT what Jesus would do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. (Previous comments on this post:)


    Tracy (14:45:20) :
    Just say no and go back to watching Jon and Kate Plus 8.
    _____________________________________________
    30 10 2008
    Nicole (23:45:38):

    HAAAA! I can’t stop watching the Duggars whenever it is on. I also thought cousin Amy was the best on the show. Not sure if you have watched for the past few years, but the kids seem to be a bit less homely looking than in past years, especially the girls.
    _____________________________________________
    31 10 2008
    laterain (09:53:38):

    Tracy–the more I read, the more I’m learning that they’re no picnic either. I thought it was all sour grapes at first, but I’m not so sure now.

    http://gosselinswithoutpity.blogspot.com
    _____________________________________________
    24 11 2008
    Mike (22:36:31) :

    Tottenville? How did I randomly find someone from Staten Island while googling the duggars…and yes, Amy is the *only* voice of reason on this show…albeit a quiet one. Srsly, she’s obviously a freak.

    Mike in Prince’s Bay
    _____________________________________________
    23 12 2008
    Tara Goel (19:50:02) : edit

    ur sooo funny and i totally agree with you. they have to many kids and no one is going to get even attention. also their homeschooled which means they wont get good jobs because they know only as much as there mom

    ReplyDelete