Monday, December 22, 2008

J’I just can’t j’help myself!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, yes. If I hadn’t seen it on the news, the huge spike in my blog stats would have told me that something was up. And sure enough, Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar has arrived.

Which led me to question whether they have made the best choice of “J” names . . . and got me to thinking . . .

(I hate to link to too many other blogs for fear of seeming like one of those spammy types, but I also knew that there were almost certainly going to be other people out there who were already all over this. I was right, of course! ;-) )

Here’s one blog that has a fun list of names at the end (bonus points for working in a Palin reference! Equally creepy but Palin has better clothes. oh wait. she had to send those back.) I’m going to say that “Jerk Chicken” is my favorite name on this list. (is that a boy or a girl!?)

This blog gets you started with a great list, but don’t miss the comments, either, because there are some gems (Jems?!) there also. But the best quote of all?!

You don’t need a new stripper name if your parents plan from the beginning with a hearty, versatile name like Jinger.

I don’t know anything else about this blogger, but I totally don’t need to. I’m in love entirely on the basis of the brilliance of that one line! If only I could be that witty . . .

And this one is just fun because it includes “Jeep” and “Jello” as options.

But I’m sure that some of you can come up with some more good ones, so have at it in the comments!

(And by the way, I’m only posting this because I don’t get enough hate mail already telling me that Jesus is going to get me for being mean to those nice people . . . )

No comments:

Post a Comment